For the safety and comfort of all passengers, we ask that you adhere to the following restrictions while traveling with Roong Reuang Coach:
Do not drink alcoholic beverages while on board
No smoking (Government law does not permit smoking on buses.)
Do not eat or carry foods with strong odors in open containers on board (i.e. durian)
Please use your mobile phones only when necessary
Kindly lower your tone when talking as you do not wish to disturb other passengers.
Pets and animals are not allowed
Please remain seated while the coach is in motion
Roong Reuang coach has a zero tolerance policy for alcohol, drugs, weapons or unruly behavior.
Our drivers reserve the right to ask any passenger to leave if they feel that their behavior may harm or cause problems to other passengers.
- Each passenger is allowed to have 1 checked bag with maximum weight of 20 kg. and 1 personal bag free of charge.
- A small personal bag, not a carry-on with wheels, such as handbag or computer bag which can be put on overhead compartment. Due to the overhead compartment is very small if your personal bag does not fit, you have to put it on your lap. It must not bother a passenger next to you.
- A bag or suitcase with maximum weight of 20 kg. It will be placed in a baggage compartment under the coach.
- Extra/Oversized/Excess weight or bag is subject to extra fee as shown below:
|Item||Weight (kilogram)||Fee (Baht)|
|Bag||less than 20 kg.||20|
|Bag, Golf bag (regular size)||31-50 kg.||100|
|Baby Stroller||Small size||50|
|Baby Stroller||Big size||100|
|Bag, Bicycle, Golf bag (big size), TV set||81-100 kg.||200|
- All items must be folded and properly packed in a box or bag in order to avoid any damage during your journey.
- The baggage fees cover transportation costs only and do not include baggage insurance in case of damage or lost. We advise that passenger purchases appropriate insurances to protect your baggage from any mishaps that may occur.
- For every fee payment, we will provide a receipt and a tag for your bag. If any of our staff or team members fails to do so, you may send your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any passenger fails to pay the fee for extra bag or oversize/overweight bag, we reserve the right to not bring that baggage on board.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and destination address.
- Pattayabus advises that the following items not be included in baggage. They should be carried and kept with you at all time. We will not accept any liabilities for damages or loss of these items:
- Cash and/or cash equivalent
- Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items
- Any fragile items (e.g. glassware)
- Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- Our Pattayabus staff will offer to help customer carry and lift your baggage up and down our vehicle and they will do their best to handle all baggage with the best possible care. If you are afraid that harm will be done to your baggage, please inform our staff not to help with the baggage. All bags will be piled on top of each other in the compartment as we have limited space for baggage. Therefore, the customer’s baggage is carried entirely at your own risk and Pattayabus accepts no responsibility for any losses and/or damages. The customer is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure your property.
Q: When Do I Need To Be At The Bus Terminal Before I Board The Coach?
A: Passenger should arrives at least 30 minutes before the bus departure time.
Q: Do We Need To Buy Ticket In Advance?
A: No reservations are necessary. Simply arrive at the terminal at least half an hour before your selected departure time to purchase your ticket. Boarding generally begins 5 to 10 minutes prior to departure.
Q: How Long Does It Take To Travel Between Bangkok And Pattaya?
A: Travel time between Bangkok and Pattaya is approximately 2-2.5 hours.
Q: Who Should I Contact If I Left My Bag On The Bus?
A: Please call our office at 02-747-4307-8 ext. 15 between 08:30-17:00 from Monday – Saturday, beyond office hours; please call your destination bus terminal.