On Board Restrictions
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages while on board
- No smoking (Government law does not permit smoking on buses.)
- Do not eat or carry foods with strong odors in open containers on board (i.e. durian)
- Please use your mobile phones only when necessary
- Kindly lower your tone when talking as you do not wish to disturb other passengers.
- Pets and animals are not allowed
- Please remain seated while the coach is in motion
Roong Reuang coach has a zero tolerance policy for alcohol, drugs, weapons or unruly behavior.
Our drivers reserve the right to ask any passenger to leave if they feel that their behavior may harm or cause problems to other passengers.
- Baggage must not exceed 20 kg.
- The exceeding weight of 20 kg will be charged 3 baht per kg.
Please remember that it is your responsibility to look after your belongings. RRC will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items beyond 500 baht in value.